All documents are in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (919) 461-8386, mailed, or dropped off during school hours.
All Enrolled Students
- Field Trip Permission Form Not applicable for toddlers
- Emergency Contacts For accuracy, please complete a form for each child who will attend.
- Any new/updated immunizations (or exemption form), which can be sent directly from your pediatrician’s office.
All New Students
In addition to the Emergency and Field Trip forms above, please complete and return applicable forms, which are required by NC law to complete the enrollment process.
- Medical Report (Please also include an updated physical and list of vaccines from your pediatrician’s office)
Please Note: The following forms only apply to children in the Toddler and Children’s Houses. Re-enrolling, Elementary and Upper School students need not complete them.
- NC’s Enrollment Form
- Authorization to Administer Over-the-Counter Products
- Acknowledgement of Heartwood’s Policies which are contained in the Parent Handbook (below)
- Shaken Baby / Abusive Head Trauma Policy