All documents are in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (919) 461-8386, mailed, or dropped off during school hours.
Coming up blank? Make sure you save or print as PDF after completing each form in order to keep your work!
All Enrolled Students
- Field Trip Permission Form Not applicable for toddlers
- Emergency Contacts For accuracy, please complete a form for each child who will attend.
- Any new/updated immunizations (or exemption form), which can be sent directly from your pediatrician’s office.
All New Students
- Medical Report (Please also include an updated physical and list of vaccinations from your pediatrician’s office)
Please Note: The following forms only apply to children in the Toddler and Children’s Houses. Re-enrolling, Elementary and Upper School students need not complete them.
- NC’s Enrollment Form
- Authorization to Administer Over-the-Counter Products
- Acknowledgement of Heartwood’s Policies which are contained in the Parent Handbook and other documents (below)
Resources and Documents
- Parent Handbook (updated August 2018)
- Discipline and Bullying Policies
- NC Childcare Law
- Shaken Baby / Abusive Head Trauma Policy
- Dropping Off: Morning carpool takes place from 8:15-8:45am. If you arrive prior to 8:15am or after 8:45am, please park in a designated space and walk your child to their class.
- Picking Up: Afternoon carpool takes place from 2:45-3:10pm. Toddlers, Children’s House, and Elementary release at 2:45pm, but the Middle and High School stays in class until 3:00pm. If you arrive before your child’s class releases, please park in a designated space and we will bring your child to the car. Students who have not been picked up by 3:10pm will proceed to aftercare. Aftercare ends at 5:30pm. When picking up from aftercare, be sure to check your child out with the teacher on duty. Please note that childcare is not available past 5:30pm.
- Half-Day Dismissal Schedule: Toddlers and Children’s House release at 11:30am, followed by Elementary and Upper School at 11:45am. Older siblings release with their younger sibs (so a child in Upper Elementary will release with their Children’s House sibling at 11:30am). All students should be picked up by 12:00pm. Childcare is not available on half-days past 12:00pm without prior arrangement.